It's here.
Who's excited?
My lovely sorority sister and a Stella and Dot Star Stylist, Ashley, had the brilliant idea of doing a giveaway on my blog. I jumped. What better way to show you all how much I appreciate your support, feedback, and words of wisdom than to give you an awesome pair of earrings!?
So here we go.
The Prize?
One FABULOUS pair of these earrings in your choice of color!
(Stella and Dot serenity small stone drop earrings available in 4 colors)
Giveaway Details
- You can enter once per day!
- The drawing will be open from April 5th through April 14th.
- Ashley has graciously offered to cover all shipping costs!
Anyone who purchase from Stella and Dot through this link during this giveaway's window will be entered to win a $40 gift card to Stella and Dot!
(gift card will be sent electronically and does not include taxes or shipping costs. Winner will be verified with random.org and announced at the same time as the giveaway winner).
Let's think about the odds of winning that gift card. We all know only a few people will actually purchase something, right? Why don't you be one of them and have a shot at $40!
GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions: You MUST be a US resident and at least 18 years old to enter. Winner will be determined at random using Rafflecopter. The prize will be mailed to a location only within the United States. Winner will need to contact Sarah within 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If they do not, the prize will be awarded to the 2nd place winner. The winner can select only one of the four colors of earrings listed above and this giveaway is for a one pair of earrings. The giveaway begins Friday, April 5th at 12:00am EST and and ends Sunday, April 14 at 11:59pm EST. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Our Journey, Stella and Dot, nor any affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. All opinions are 100% that of Our Journey.



LOVE Stella and Dot! All the colors are gorg!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the Kimberly necklace...sooo cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe drop earrings are gorgeous, but I love the lily chandeliers. (I'm an earring-aholic!)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I LOVE that Dot Bloom Necklace - so freakin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the teal earrings a lot!
ReplyDeleteOh I like the Medina chandeliers!
ReplyDeleteI bought the Renegade earrings in gold, and have been dying to get the matching bracelet! So pretty but has a bit of edge to it too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Morgme
lovemorgme.blogspot.ca
Those aqua earrings are gorgeous!! Happy Friday doll!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.leopardmartini.com/
Love the gold earrings!! I've seen some of their stuff at Hollydays out here and it's incredible! GFC following!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
LOVE S&D! I have the Nugget Wrap Bracelet and it is my everyday staple.
ReplyDeleteI love the sanibel chandelier earrings!
ReplyDeleteLove the aqua!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am already a follower!
DeleteI love their jewelry!! I've been looking for something like the On The Mark necklace!!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower! My fave piece is the signature initial piece my husband gave me as a "push present" for our little boy, but I also LOVE those earrings!
ReplyDeleteI love the Serenity Stone Drops in green!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love these. So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Odette collection.
ReplyDeleteLove the gold!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower - I love the On the Mark necklace and the Hope bracelet! Also, I love the Gold earrings above :)
ReplyDeleteZAHARA BIB NECKLACE
ReplyDeleteSignature clover necklace is my fave ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my, I love it all! I have a few pieces already - fave our my emerald serenity earrings. I would like to get the triple wrap bracelet!
ReplyDeleteFollower :)
ReplyDeletelove the renegade bracelet!
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Fiona Bib necklace, it is striking!
ReplyDeleteI love the secret garden cluster necklace-it's so unique and elegant.
ReplyDeleteLove the apple of my eye necklace!
ReplyDeleteI like the Avalon Crescent necklace
ReplyDeleteLove love the aqua color earrings!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of Stella & Dot's jewelry. I really love their necklaces though - one of my favorites is the Gitane Tassel necklace! And almost anything large. The gold earrings are so classic!
ReplyDeleteI would love the Gold pair of these earrings!! And any "statement" necklace :)
ReplyDeleteThe Eden bangle is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to pick a fave b/c I love so many things. I think the serenity necklace is one of my top faves right now!
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower. What a lovely set of earrings! My other fave pieces are arrow necklace and other delicate pieces. Thanks for inviting me to enter!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pippa Stone Earrings!
ReplyDeleteLove the Estate bib necklace
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all the new bags...my favorite is the HOW DOES SHE DO IT - RED IKAT. Thanks for the chance!!
ReplyDeleteThe Eden bangle is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThese earrings are so pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe Dot Bloom necklace is a great statement piece!
ReplyDeleteI love the MORALEY FLOWER STACKABLE BANDS!
ReplyDeleteI like the Madeline Pearl Necklace.
ReplyDeleteI love the MORALEY FLOWER STACKABLE BANDS!
ReplyDeleteLapis or aqua please:)!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pippa Stone Earrings
ReplyDeleteI love the Serenity Stone Drop earrings in Green and Aqua!
ReplyDeleteI love the artemis bracelet! thank you!
ReplyDelete