What's funny is how much Drew has begun to adore naked time. When he jumps out of the tub he screams 'nakie time' and runs into his room as if he's been dying all day to be sans clothes. But then again, doesn't everyone feel better being naked after a fresh bath?
Sure we've had a few pee mishaps, but it's ok. That's why they invented papertowels. It's worth the cleaning to let that beautiful skin breath for a while with nothing covering it up.
It's worth seeing his baby fat jiggle as he runs around his room and seeing his cute, plump feet that I can't help but grab and kiss. Gross? Just wait til your a mom. You'll understand.
Only a few more days left to enter the Giveaway!
Click HERE for more details.



I love this! We love some nakie time too!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! :) Happy Sunday Sarah!
ReplyDeleteMy 7 month old enjoys her naked time too. Seriously what baby or toddler wants to wear a diaper 24/7 ? Naked time also helped potty train our older daughter.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Leland loves his naked time too, but he can't be trusted to be naked for very long. He enjoys a few minutes before bath time. I take his clothes off and he runs around the house and then to the tub. :)
ReplyDeleteJust wait until he's old enough to be horribly embarrassed by this :) Too cute!
ReplyDeleteWe love some naked time after a bath! I think my son would go all day if I would let him ... but early evening works enough!!
ReplyDeletePLease, in this house full of boys, it would be impossible to stop nakie time!
ReplyDeletevery very cute!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if nakie time reading or nakie time doing puzzles is cuter!!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't do a whole lot of naked time and I wish we had. I plan to with the little one to let him breathe
ReplyDeleteCute post! He's adorable :)
ReplyDeletehehe...cute! I can't do naked time---it makes me way too nervous thinking about peeing on the floor (then again we have carpet!) ....but I do think the pics are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sucks is you cant have baby soft skin for ever or anything like that. cute tho.
ReplyDeleteNaked babies/kiddos are the best!! There are so many naked pictures of me growing up! I'm glad you are taking all of these because he'll appreciate them and they will be great for his future spouse to see!
ReplyDeleteI agree, nothing better than a naked tush running through the house. What is it that makes them so happy to be in the buff? We don't do it that often, but hopefully with the warmer, summer months we can let Chloe do it more - and hope that she holds her bladder! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that cute tush! It is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWe don't do nakie time, but it sure does look appealing! :) Taylor runs from her room to her bathroom naked before every bath and she loves it. I bet she'd adore nakie time.
ReplyDeleteLove that cute little bum! You are going to have SOME fun with those pictures around his 16th birthday!! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Too stinkin cute! I have almost the exact same pose and picture (reading a book in my chair) from when I was a tot running around the house naked and avoiding taking a bath. Such a regal pose :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! You're not the only one who loves a little naked baby bum! I have to limit the number of bum photos I take of my little one. I can't get enough of them!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Leah LOVES being naked!! It is much easier now that she is potty trained, no accidents!
ReplyDeletetoo funny!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!! And seems like an activity best suited for non-carpeted rooms? My husband taught B to scream "naked baby" and run around after his bath. I need to learn to embrace it like you have, instead I just panic and chase after him with a diaper.
ReplyDeletehehe. what sweet memories! hope y'all had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHaha... This is just what I needed to read on my Monday... Love the new look by the way!
ReplyDeleteLook of the blog, that is! :)
DeleteThanks a bunch!!
DeleteSeriously, he is too cute. I'm right there with ya on naked baby buns. There is just something so irresistably cute about them!
ReplyDeleteScott thinks it's weird when I say "I could just eat him up," but seriously, a nekkid baby?! I die.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of the blog.
Omg.. I'm totally the same way... and then I take all these nakie pics because I think it's so cute and don't show anyone because I'm not sure if they would think I'm a weirdo lol
ReplyDeleteCute pics.. I wanted you to know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to potty train my little guy so he can have naked time too! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! Naked baby butts are THE best :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny our their fat dimply little skin is so cute? But on us grown women...eww, I can't stand it! lol.
ReplyDeleteHi I'm a new follower. I would appreciate it if you could follow me back http://crazylifewithmy3boys.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much! Your son is adorable by the way;)
ReplyDeleteLOL, so true. Clothes are overrated when the weather is nice and you are a toddler
ReplyDeleteLol!! We do nakie time before bath! And yes, have had a few tinkle mishaps of our own already!! Haha!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete