4.11.2013

It's OK Thursday


Today I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their weekly Thursday party.

Its Ok Thursdays

I think it's OK...

... that I snuck an extra cookie last night and didn't put it in My Fitness Pal.

... that I splurged on a new pair of Prada sunnies. Hey, I stretched my last pair of Chanel's for SIX years people. I think that sets a world record somewhere. (Don't be mad at me mom, I only splurge on a few things in life).

... that my son laughs when he toots. It's adorable.

... that I'm wearing flip flops and have no color on my toes right now.

... that I'm leaving the boys for two separate girls nights within the next two weeks.

.... to listen to Disney music during work for an entire day.

... that I'm obsessed with baked Doritos. Obsessed.

.... that I look at houses in Kansas City even though we won't be back there for years.

... that I'm probably going to act like a 23 year-old when we go to Vegas. Viva Las Vegas!

30 comments:

  1. All those things sound OK to me. I almost splurged on new sunnies in the duty free in Cancun. Vegas is for being 23, no matter what your age. And I think I know what one of those girls nights is and I'm excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that sounds good to me! And reminds me that I am "due" for some new sunglasses this summer, too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to Vegas? Andy & I have been so many times. One of his best buds works in marketing out there so we normally get treated VIP. :) Where are you staying? Are you seeing any shows? I wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas sounds super fun! Remember Doritos 3D? They were the only doritos I ever really got into.. and they're gone forever I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo ... girls nights!! Fun!
    It's totally OK that I ate my daughters nachos from Taco Bell last night because she didn't finish them and I didn't log it into MFP either :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, my dinner last night consisted of 4 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. that was it ;)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha just hope your soon loses that habit when he hits his teen years...or 20's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm just jealous that you are wearing flip flops! and totally allowed to act any way you want in vegas!!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun in Vegas! Nothing wrong with looking at houses in KC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha act any way you want in Vegas! Nothing wrong with that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lady, you are not alone. We look at houses in KC almost every night. I don't know why we do it... We get so mad when we see HOW MUCH we could buy back home compared to HOW LITTLE we would get for the same price here. *sigh*
    I wish I could buy a nice pair of sun spectacles. I blow through at least 6 pairs in a summer. I'm always losing them. Whomp whomp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet idea, and listening to Disney music is ALWAYS fine! :-)

    Have a good day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG love that Drew laughs when he toots. Now, that IS adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girls night, disney songs, and Vegas!?!?! That all sounds fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been sporting flops with no color too. I don't even care. I'm just glad it's warm enough for flops.
    I'd totally act 23 in Vegas. I say GO FOR IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm right there with you wearing flip flops with unpainted toe nails. I'm just so glad to be wearing flips flops again, I couldn't wait for a pedicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! the first one is the best. looking at houses in kc is great too - you should look right in my neighborhood in op! and I love disney music.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww this is so cool. What a fun way to remind ourselves how we shouldn't take everything so seriously. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is it with little boys and passing gas? My son just barely turned a year old -- and I don't care who it is that's doing the "gassing", he cracks up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. More like you'll be acting 22 when you're in Vegas cause you'll be with me!!!

    -Sincerely, your 22-year-old sister-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so cute! love all of this..i think the first one is MORE than okay!
    xo
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cody laughs when he toots too. Such silly boys! Gotta love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for girls nights!! We all need a little break every now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable blog you got here :))

    if you are interested in fashion, healthy recipes, training, traveling and inspirational photos
    come check out my new-opened blog themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  25. An all girls trip to vegas...I am jealous! And we are on the same blogging page this week..I did confessions today!

    ReplyDelete