4.09.2013

New Design

Do you like it? I don't. I LOVE it. 

I've been wanting to change my blog around for a while. With how much my hair Drew is changing, I knew I wanted a header without pictures. I also felt it was time to remove all of our travel pictures off the sidebar. Although we love to travel and still do so, that part of my life isn't really front-page worthy anymore. 


If you are looking for some blog design help, I'd HIGHLY recommend Maree from GreyLovesDesign. I came across Maree's blog and etsy shop a few months back and knew I wanted to use her. I love her clean, simple designs that look elegant and fresh. You'll also be happy to know that our etsy communication is nearing 80 messages and she's not sick of me yet. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist with certain aspects of my life, you see, ie the blog. Maree changed the tiniest of things when I needed help without any hesitation. 


Anyway, this is just a shameless plug for my designer who is absolutely wonderful to work with.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Also just a reminder that you have a few more days to enter the giveaway to win a pair of GORGEOUS earrings! 

Spread the word on your blog or post on facebook for the most entry points! 






a Rafflecopter giveaway

37 comments:

  1. I love the new design. It looks really fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad to have found you!

    The blog design looks great - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! I decided to remove pics from my header a while back too and go with a cleaner look. I'm glad I made the change and yours looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look - a LOT. And minty green is the color of the season! :)

    And of course, any earrings from Stella and Dot would look great on my ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks AMAZING! Mustnotenvymustnotenvymustnotenvy..... =) I don't have hardly ANY earrings so I would love to win these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog design. Its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the new look! So glad you are happy with it :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny you should post this... I was thinking last night about going for a more simple, clean, and focused look on my own blog! Great minds think a lot... And yes I love love love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at Maree's site... Does she do the installation?

      Delete
    2. She does! She took care of everything on my site!

      Delete
  9. I LOVE it!!! It looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fresh look. Love it!
    I posted on FB about the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new look! I have been wanting a makeover for my blog for a while...I think you've encouraged me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I just signed up for your give-away. The earring are adorable. I love it here and am a new follower!

    Have a great day!
    Madalyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your other design, but I LOVE this one too! You have a great sense of style girl!
    xo
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl! Ive found your blog through Mr and Mrs Foster and I'm loving your blog and the design. Clean and simple..exactly what I like!

    Stella and Dot..love this!!! They have amazing products. I haven't bought anything but my friend sells it and she has awesome stuff!

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl I love your blog design! I'm also happy to report that after doing some serious blog stalking, I also love you. Really looking forward to seeing more of you on the interwebs!

    www.loveletters710.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute new design! I love it! I am thinking I need an update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know what your old blog design looked like, but I like this one! And I love that your dogs are listed as family members at the top :)

    As for Stella and Dot, I love their Arc earrings....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the new blog design and thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today. I may have to look at this designer for my blog. I desperately need something more custom.

    Looking at the Stella and Dot stuff, I like the Lindsay Bangles. Jewelry is the one thing that seems to still fit right, at least for now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. THe new look is great! And I love all S&D's bangles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Already have a pair of these beautiful babies! Otherwise would definitely enter. Great giveaway :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad I've found yours now and am your newest follower :)

    I also love the Maldives necklace from S+D!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want the juniper statement necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Sarah, Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to see you back soon. I really like your blog design. I love the soft colors and the pics on your sidebar. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just had a Stella and Dot party last night, I'm drooling over everything! I'm for sure getting the renegade bracelet and considering becoming a stylist. Thanks for stopping my my blog, I love the naked pics, one of my favorites of my son is him wearing a pull-up on his head. They are too fun! Happily following you along :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete