SOLD!
The event benefits MedWish which sends doctors and humanitarians usable medical surplus donated by hospitals. It's a wonderful, local organization that's been around for 20 years now and I was excited to get dressed up for a fun evening with the hubs.
The VIP reception began at 6:30 and shortly after, dinner and drinks were served. The event included small portions of various foods from four of Cleveland's finest restaurants. DE-LISH! The raffle this year was for a blue 1994 Porsche 968 (sorry dad, I tried to win it for you!), and the silent auction had tons to chose from. The live auction included luxurious vacation spots, a 3.2 carat necklace and a private jet trip to NYC.
We ate and ate and ate. And then had a lot of drinks and ate some more. It was bliss.
In between eating, we did do some mingling, wine pulling, auction bidding and even ran across a couple of Cleveland bloggers, Julie and Katie. Aren't they hot mama's?
Anyway, once the main festivities ended and the warehouse turned into a singles-nightclub-mingle, we decided to grab our bottle of wine and head home.
As far as a charity event goes, this one was outstanding. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can bid on the $24,000 luxury villa in Turks and Caicos next year!
(Disclosure: I was given tickets for this event in order to provide a recap for Jen's blog, however, all opinions are my own!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also stay tuned for my May giveaway...
A custom blog design by Grey Loves Design!
Details coming soon.....




What an amazing experience! Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! Oooh, I can't wait for your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun event!! My husband has a severe band-aid phobia, so I was sure to show him this blog title so that he could freak out imagining what it entailed. :) Thanks for that opportunity!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night!! And you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOoooh that looks fun!!!!!! What a cool event!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool event!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait for the May giveaway!
what an amazing event!!! looks like so much fun and for a good cause!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome event!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great night out for a great event. Also, you look fabooosh!
ReplyDeleteI know I am a new follower, but I love your blog! I have nominated you for The Very Aspiring Blog Award!! Congratulations! Check out more here: http://godslittlegrace.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-very-inspring-blog-award.html
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful event! That's awesome that you got to go. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Sarah, you look so beautiful in these pictures. Absolutely beautiful. Glad you had a nice time. It is always nice to get away with your best friend for a while!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab night! Love your pictures too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fabulous evening...and you looked fabulous too :)
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing night!!! you look so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! What an amazing event for a great cause!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed the evening! I knew it would be a fab event, but had no idea it would be THAT fab ;-)
ReplyDeleteYum! Sounds like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! you are indeed lucky to have fun and help out at the same time! We usede to live in Cleveland, back when my husband was doing research at the Cleveland Clinic, that's actually where my 2nd son was born! So I'm happy to see what's happening our first home city! Thanks too for checking out my blog, I'll be seeing you around!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great event! The most striking thing to me, though, was you mentioning running into some "Cleveland bloggers." I thought to myself, wow! I want to actually be a recognizable blogger one day! Silly sounding goal? Maybe. But a goal of mine, nonetheless. =)
ReplyDeleteNatashalh