Now that it's mid July and the temps are FINALLY hot, we've been trying to do everything we can to create the best summer memories for Drew.
And yes, that includes a lot of ice cream. And yes, I bribed him to give Ady a few tastes.
Oh and I love ruffle butts above fat legs.





The. Cutest!
ReplyDeleteOh my !!!!! That is the cutest.
ReplyDeleteFinally hot? Oh my gosh, I wish we could have bottled up some of our heat and started sending it your way months ago.
ReplyDeleteBut the ice cream, the sharing, and the ruffle butts? Dying.
Here's to more hot days filled with all things summer!
Those chubby legs...love them! Ha! What a good brother for sharing his ice cream with his baby sister. Very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteMandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/
Ice cream is the biggest priority of summer time. That, and beach/pool time. :) Such sweet pictures.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh I can't get enough of Ady's ruffle bum! It will be a shame when her legs are no longer chubby!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh WHERE did you get those ruffle-butt shorts/bloomers?!?! Millie NEEDS them!
ReplyDeleteRuffle butts + chunky baby thighs = PERFECTION!!
ReplyDeleteAdy is a lucky little lady. Rufflebutts, ice cream and a sweet older brother.
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute! I LOVE the last picture!
ReplyDelete