She's been standing for a few days now and although these aren't the best videos (ugh iphones), you get the idea. What's funny to us is that Drew didn't actually stand on his own until AFTER he took steps from cruising. Just another difference between these two!
My guess is that she'll be walking, or near walking, on her first birthday July 28th.
Such a big girl! I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!!! She will be a over I'm no time!!!
ReplyDeletegetting so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, her attempts to get into the standing position are hilarious! I'm so impressed that she's getting up on her own. Marcus was walking well before he could actually stand on his own. He'd be cruising along, tumble, and need help getting back up. Once she's walking she'll really be able to take off.
ReplyDeleteSweet judas, your censor cracks me up every time. LOL
Big girl!! That was the big "step" that both my kids lacked and did what Drew did. Walked before standing. I think Ady got this one right.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Gosh her smile is adorable!
ReplyDeleteTee hee! So cute. I love the wide stance she has. & your censoring cracks me up! Ha!
ReplyDeleteMandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/
First birthday!?! Standing!?! What a fast year!
ReplyDeleteYay Ady!!! I can't believe she is almost a year old. I swear I just read your post that she was born. Goodness!!
ReplyDelete