7.29.2015

Life Lately


I love being busy. I get antsy when we don't have a lot going on and start planning play dates with friends. Having a full calendar fulfills something deep inside me that I can't quite figure out, but it's there. Between my full time job, photography, all of Drew's activities and outings with our friends, it's been just plain busy. 

So when we have time to just sit and play, I relish in that. When I can sit in the backyard and watch 2 little humans that we created interact and play without schedule or a time limit, it's great. 



 

I'll give you one guess as to who made her laugh like this. Clue: it wasn't me. She'll laugh for momma, but not near as much as *someone* else can make her laugh.




9 comments:

  1. Seeing the photos of Ady and Drew playing and interacting together is the best! Reminds me of being a kid with my little brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable together, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah - these pictures bring me back to last summer when Alex was barely reaching over the water table playing next to big sister. THEY GROW TOO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two together is about the best and cutest thing ever.
    Also, side note: beyond jealous of your backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just cannot believe how big Drew is getting. He's such a little man now. Wow. & you can totally see how much Ady loves her big brother. It's adorable. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have such a sweet relationship!

    ReplyDelete