7.07.2015

His Snug


Drew is obsessed with our 'snugs' around my plants in the backyard. I've corrected him now, but it was SUPER cute how he called them that for a couple of days.






6 comments:

  1. Ahhh that is so cute!! I love when kids mispronounce things like that...it's heartbreaking when they learn the correct word. :) When I was teaching, a few of my kids called trampolines "jumpolines," which actually makes way more sense, so I never bothered to correct them. And one of my best friend's kids called Matt "Bap" when he was really young, which was also the cutest thing ever and we tried to never correct that...but alas, one day he figured it out and started calling him "Matt" and it just wasn't as cute any more. Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!
    He'd love all the "snugs" we have around here! Most find shells and become little snails, but on the rare occasion we'll see some "snugs". Just another reason to visit- Drew would love all the snugs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I don't know if I'd be able to correct him - that's too cute.

    I nearly died when Taylor finally realized potato chips aren't called table chips. I wanted that one to stick forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute! That's like Charli says every time we pull into the gas station "Is the car firsty again? It needs gasoweenie?" Yes sweet girl it needs gasoweenie... I have not corrected her and don't ever want to! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gross, but so cute that he called them that. I hate when Leland learns the correct words for things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! My heart is melting, he is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete