This makes me happy.
He found my old point and shoot and asked me to teach him how to use it. He said he wants to take pictures like mommy and went all around the house practicing with his new toy. I watched with a huge grin.
Photography is in my bones. It's something I desire to do, and something I'm extremely passionate about.
And I hope that the fact that I'm 95% booked until November means that others think I'm good at it.
And that makes me happy too.
Here's a sampling of some recent client work and if you'd like to see more, feel free to follow me on my Facebook Page!











You are so talented, and I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteYour husband
You are amazing my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteYou do a great job!! I love all of these!
ReplyDeleteWow, Sarah your photography has become *SO* wonderful! So proud of you! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! My kids both love taking photos as well, and I hope to pass down that love of photography to them. (My grandfather and Mom were both big photographers as well)
ReplyDeleteI think the Blog is just screaming for a Drew gallery in a couple of months!
ReplyDeleteI really, really, really wish you lived closer. I'd book you for EVERYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteI second Desiree's comment- I so wish you lived near me, so I could have you do all our photography!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!!!! I love it when Charli grabs her camera and positions toys to take pictures haha!
ReplyDelete