It's a bit out of focus and I think I look 'larger' but I love this picture of my pasty little man and I in our KC shirts. He's been so great lately and I love him so much.
Larger? Stop. You look amazing, as always! Love, love, love the shirts. I can't wait until I can fit back into mine, it's one of my favs, and I don't mind matching Marcus when he wears his. :)
Sweet picture!!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing "large" in this pictures is the love you two have for each other (and KC).
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteLarger? Stop. You look amazing, as always!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the shirts. I can't wait until I can fit back into mine, it's one of my favs, and I don't mind matching Marcus when he wears his. :)
Awe, how sweet! Love this picture.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. And you DO NOT look large.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great picture and what on earth do you mean by larger? You're NOT!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and your little man!!
ReplyDeleteLove it, even if it isn't Cleveland :)
ReplyDelete