This one is ALL over the place. We went from Drew, a mellow baby who really didn't crawl around too much even when he could, to this one who immediately jets to anywhere else from the location you set her down in. She's trying so hard to pull up meaning cruising will be happening shortly! She likes to get into cabinets and destruct anything possible. I'm starting to call her Adynado.
But she's a damn cute tornado in my opinion.
 |
| Pic was taken at Derek's parents house when we were in KC a couple weeks ago! |
Cutie pie! My younger one is the tornado too.....
ReplyDeleteMy younger is the tornado as well!
ReplyDeleteIt has to be a boy/girl thing because Charli was the EXACT same way! Once she was mobile she was checking out EVERYTHING and constantly taking things out of cabinets and such but Crew could seriously care less. He can crawl and move just as good but I can sit him down and he has not a care in the world of trying to get into crawling position and is content just hanging out! haha!
ReplyDeleteParker is/was the exact same way!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!!! Tate was/is into everything!!! I have baby gates up and doors closed all over the place - it's easier to step over those darn things than to follow him around picking up after him.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! She is precious!!
ReplyDeleteAww she sure is a cute tornado. I always liked that stage though. Crazy but fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie
ReplyDeleteAdynado - ha!! I'm hoping M2 will be a bit of the opposite of Marcus. I could use a little slower pace with the second one. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's keepin' ya on your toes, that's for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteMandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/
She's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of mine were on the move very early on. They are so fun, but so tiring. ;-)
I know.. Calvin's all over the place, cruising along the couch and the coffee table, pushing chairs all over the place en lieu of a walker. Still no trips to the ER :-)
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely a cute tornado!! Neither of my kids really crawled, so they didn't become tornados until they could walk. Hopefully since Ady got a head start, she'll be over it sooner!
ReplyDeleteAh, second baby, always trying to get a step ahead!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO stinking cute! I just love babies in diapers. And Mim is the same way. Now that she's crawling and cruising, there is NO containing her or slowing her down.
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!!!
ReplyDelete