It was a Frozen theme party and my girlfriend threw in a surprise visit from the one and only Olaf! The kids loved him!
Drew loves Olaf, but he's definitely getting too smart for his own good. He totally knew there was a person in there but I love that he still gave him hugs and high fives.
Photo opp with his buddy giving the birthday girl a sandwich hug!


What a fun party!! And how awesome to watch all the kids wobble around.
ReplyDeleteWe have yet to see Frozen. I kind of feel like the only parent left on the planet who hasn't seen it. My child just has zero interest in sitting through an entire move. And, I'm kind of bummed because (not so) secretly I want to see this movie!
Hi Sarah! I'm pretty sure I haven't commented just yet on your blog, so today seems like a good day to do so! So hello and nice to meet you! That looks like Drew had a great time. My daughter Sofia would have been so freaked out by big Olaf; she's not too used to Frozen stuff just yet. I'm glad he took the big snow dude well!
ReplyDeleteThis party looks like so much fun!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove combining ice skating with Olaf. Such a good idea.
ReplyDeleteAnd that birthday girl sandwich hug... a hint to crazy frat party pictures in the future for Drew! #ithinkyes