6.22.2015

Beach Baby


I love that we live 5 minutes from a beach. Sure, it's not Florida, but in the summer we can at least pretend it's located in a warmer state and that it leads to a beautiful ocean and not just Lake Erie. I do a ton of summer photography sessions at one particular section of the beach and figured I'd snap some of my little angel the next time we were there. I think it was her first time sitting in sand and I loved watching her explore it.

We haven't had a lot going on this week so I figured I'd post some of my favorite shots!





Love the small boardwalk that runs along the beach as well. 


And probably my favorite. Rolls filled with sand.


In case you were wondering, yes, my other kid was there too. 




17 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet girl! I love her rolls! They are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures!! She's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah she is definitely a beach baby, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live right off Lake Erie too, but it doesn't look anything like that!

    Also, I was looking back at old pictures of Taylor when she was Ady's age and Taylor (with her weird man toupee hair) was looking all sorts of awkward. Not Ady - she's a pretty little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting so big! Those rolls with sand are too much! Where do you go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so good. Ady is just adorable and I love that dress!!! Jealous that you live near a beach, even if it isn't the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! You capture such great expressions on your kids faces. :) That's awesome that you have a beach so nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beach is a beach! Your kiddos will LOVE these memories when they are older. They won't care if it's Erie or Florida. You just can't beat the sand and water at your toes.
    As for your photograph subjects - dying. The cute is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beach is a beach! Your kiddos will LOVE these memories when they are older. They won't care if it's Erie or Florida. You just can't beat the sand and water at your toes.
    As for your photograph subjects - dying. The cute is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute! I love how one is blonde and one is brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her lil outfit. Darling. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those photos are so cute!!!! I love Adalyn's outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww!!! So stinkin cute! Love her little dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented! These pictures are amazing, and Ady is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! You are oh so talented. Exploring the sand is one of my fave subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures! My brother lives in Erie, right near the lake, so we try to make the hour and a half drive a few times a year to visit.

    ReplyDelete