6.26.2015

Color Run 2015


So last year I was pregnant and couldn't attend. This year, I organized a group of 9 mommies, but 2 had to pull out last minute due to sick babies. We called ourselves the 'Motha Runnas'. The  7 of us had a blast with jello shots in hand and dancing shoes on! Here are a few before pics...


And some 'after' shots...

And then we tried to release packets ourselves but failed miserably at doing it all at the same time....


Whether you're 23 or 43, definitely participate in this fun run if it comes to your city!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so not a runner, but I think I would do a color run. We have a few that come to Buff - I should consider.

    Also, you have awesome legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color runs are so fun!!! :) Definitely a unique experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a color run. We have never had one near me, but one sort of like it last year. Also, I totally agree with Shannon...killer legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss!!
    I haven't done a Color Run since shortly after Marcus was born, but definitely need to. That run is so.much.fun! I love the jello shot idea. Tucking that idea in my back pocket.

    ReplyDelete