6.28.2015

Ady // 11 Month Update



Oh little worm. Your personality is coming through more and more and that kinda scares me. The level of sass and drama is crazy compared to Drew when he was this age and goodLAWD can your attitude change in a millisecond. Your dad and I laugh a lot at how quickly you can throw yourself back when you don't get what you want. Overall you're still such a happy baby though who doesn't mind her carseat and still sleeps like a champ.

Weight: 22 lbs,9 oz
Height: 29 in

Sleep:  You still sleep about 11-12 hours at night. Naps are still more random than Drew's were at this age but you generally take a couple a day ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours. 

Food: Momma just finished pumping. Yes. I still was. But these last couple of weeks my supply has tanked with all of the additional running and calorie counting and this chapter has come to an end. Your bottles this month started at about 40% breastmilk but the last couple of weeks were closer to 10-20%. I have a few sacks saved in which I'll add an ounce to bottles for flavor, but you'll be mostly formula next month. You tried a TONS of new foods this month and you can pretty much eat what we're eating as long as it's not too hard. Some of your faves include mac n cheese, grapes, pasta and puffs. 

Diapers: Still wearing FuzziBunz size medium. 

Clothes: You are mostly in 18 or 24 month clothes.  

Talk: You're still making dada, mama, papa, baba sounds all the time. 

Teeth: Still no new teeth. Just 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. Drew had a ton of teeth and even molars by 11months so this is super odd for us. 

Milestones: You pull up now and often are standing in your crib when you wake up and we come in. It's super cute. Also, trash cans have had to be all picked up. I don't know why they are fun for babies but you will get EVERYTHING out if it's left on the ground. Yuck. And you've started cruising along stuff and can use your walking dinosaur pretty well!

LOVED being on the beach with you last week my little ladybug. It was fun watching you play in the sand and I love how your skin has a bit of a tan. But let's not even discuss how close you are to turning 1. Momma will be shedding a lot of tears that her baby is already that old this month.

And a couple outtakes followed by THE most beautiful eyes ever.





8 comments:

  1. 11 months already?! Gosh she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that she is almost a year old?!? It goes by way too fast! But oh my is she adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute and so chunky. Good combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, way to keep up the pumping, momma! That is so awesome. Good for you.
    It's so crazy she'll be a year. What?!
    Those eyes. What a little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lil cutie & she still has her chubby lil legs. Love it! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, she's just beautiful! And I'm so sad she's almost 1! I just wish they could stay this little and cute forever. There are days I look at Tate and wonder how in the world he got so big and 'old' already!

    WTG on the breast milk! I wish like crazy that pumping worked for me. I think it's awesome you stuck it out this long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 11 months sweet girl! Her and Crew are so much alike and isn't it funny how different your babies can be. Charli has all of her teeth by now and working on molars and he just popped tooth 5. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly...11 months?! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm glad she's still pretty chunky too!

    ReplyDelete