Is there anything more adorable than two toddlers walking hand in hand?
Here's Drew trying to put the charm on Miss Charlotte before he spotted a huge gorilla he had to hug...
________________________________________________________
Reminder: Order your St. Paddy's Day Banners Now!
Jess, owner of the Lyladee shop, on etsy.com is still offering an awesome discount for all of you lovely readers!
You can purchase a banner with 5 triangles for only $10+ and she charges only a few bucks for shipping! (Or even FREE shipping if you spend $40!) Extra triangles are a tiny additional charge and she can customize them however you want.
Don't forget to take another 15% off!
Click HERE for Jess's shop and enter this code for the discount:
OURJOURNEY
St. Patrick's Day is coming up March 17th so get your orders in NOW for an adorable shamrock banner!




Oh that's a great idea! We are waiting for the weather to warm to the 70's before we hit the zoo!
ReplyDeleteDrew is so handsome, Sarah! He and my little guy, Cody, seem so much alike. I wish they could play together!! They would have fun figuring out all the brainiac toys!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss that rain forest... our new zoo is so small and drab compared to Cleveland's!
ReplyDeleteAHH! SO cute
ReplyDeleteThat little outfit of Drew's is so adorable. Like he stepped right out of a baby clothes ad.
ReplyDeleteAnd, how stinkin' CUTE are those two together?!!
I'm so glad you stumbled on my blog so I could stumble on yours!! you have a beautiful family & I am so digging the banner!!
ReplyDeletehannah
So adorable! Love the pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh the rainforest. Isn't it such a pleasure? Our last trip there was in October. Do you purchase family passes? We did two summers ago but only went twice. I'm sure if I lived closer, I would go more often!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a stud, already charming the ladies. Sounds like you guys had a nice day off together.
ReplyDeleteThey are too stinkin' cute! I love his outfit, he's a little stud! Glad you two got to have some mommy-son time together!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThose darn gorillas...always so distracting to the boys! ;)
ReplyDeleteherestohappinesses.blogspot.com
Cuties! Nice to have a day off to enjoy some time with your little guy!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! My husband had never been to the zoo so last summer we went and he was totally like a little kid!
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
He looks like such a grown up boy! Just bought a shamrock banner to replace the heart one I bought last month. Love them!
ReplyDeleteCute! love this!
ReplyDeletealyciamealy.blogspot.com