Those 3 things have absolutely nothing in common other than I have two videos involving them.
Forget the Harlem Shake, I'm obsessed with goats screaming like humans.
But what's better than that? Um, the new Taylor Swift video:
And then there's my little goat doing his ABC's. He's been doing them so well for a few weeks now, but EVERY time I go to video him, he won't do it. Typical toddler.
What you need to know BEFORE watching:
A) The kid doesn't slobber for months and months, but does during this video. {sigh}
B) That's a table behind him with a puzzle for Derek and I. Yep, we're dorks who love puzzling.
C) My kid distracts easily when he hears firetrucks.
What you need to know BEFORE watching:
A) The kid doesn't slobber for months and months, but does during this video. {sigh}
B) That's a table behind him with a puzzle for Derek and I. Yep, we're dorks who love puzzling.
C) My kid distracts easily when he hears firetrucks.

Okay.
ReplyDelete1) I laughed my butt off with the Taylor Swift video.
2) He is just so cute and he knows his ABC's so well!!! Good for him!
Despite the fire truck he is a great multi-tasker! Flipping through a book while reciting the ABC's is pretty darn good. I had to giggle a little when "V" sounded a bit like "P."
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest.
Oh my gosh, the goats....hahahahaha!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete& yay for ABC's, good job big guy!!!!!
herestohappinesses.blogspot.com
Ummm.. let's just say my husband and I are total puzzle nerds, too! Woo!
ReplyDeleteI commented, but it doesn't look like it showed up. I said Drew is cute AND smart!
ReplyDeleteAnd that my mom is a puzzle nerd. :)
Haha, so cute! I love how he gets to X and a big thing of drool comes outta his mouth, made me LOL. He is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little smarty!
ReplyDeleteSeriously about spit out water with that Taylor video!
Such a cute little guy and a sweet little voice!
ReplyDeletesooo adorable! You made me miss my babies! Our youngest (twins) just made 13!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love seeing all your travels on the sidebar - I really need to work on more travel in our lives. Love your son's shirt-haha!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot everything you said once I read that you like puzzles. Me and my husband are total puzzle nerds...we have a 2,000 piece one on our table right now! Our closet downstairs is full of puzzles we have finished...I should probably sell those? Yea for puzzles :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, he is so smart. I love the video!
And...Taylor...hilar!
Both videos are awesome! The goats made me LOL and Drew is TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteim glad i am not the only one who nearly pees my pants when watching those goats. i cried the first time i watched it. def a day brightener! :)
ReplyDeleteyou little guy is the cutest! how sweet was that?! he and my daughter would get along great as she loves fire trucks too!
The goat cracked me up!!! I could watch that over and over!! I also love to watch fainting goat videos, cracks me up every time!
ReplyDeleteThe goats are hilarious! And your little man is so cute and smart! My kids forget about everything when they hear firetrucks too...
ReplyDeleteomg I'm dying!, my husband txted/sent me that video this morning & I can't stop watching it. hilarious. every time.
ReplyDeleteHannah
This is priceless .. all of it ..Thanks for sharing .. HUGS and blessings on your journey .. LOVED this post .. Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is absolutely hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, such a smart little guy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Smart little guy!!! That comes from the turtle thing too, don't you think?
ReplyDeleteSo smart!! and such a cute little voice!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I've seen the Carrie Underwood one but I hadn't seen this one. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping my blog today!:) I commented below the comment you put on mine.. I am liking your blog also.. can't wait to read more!:) Come join my site if you want.. don't have very many.. lol.. as I am starting it out!:) Take care... I will join your site also!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a genius! Also a skilled multi-tasker, turning those pages at the same time. His shirt cracks me up, where did you get it?? Love your blog and am excited to read more!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that goat video is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's usually a puzzle going at our house, too, but it's more my thing than Kenny's. Bev and I worked three puzzles when we were in TX earlier this month. The next time you drive home, I'll have to bring you the stack of puzzles that I had planned to donate. Karen
ReplyDeleteThat would be GREAT Aunt Karen! If you still like doing them, we can bring you some of ours like a trade!
Delete