5.02.2013

Mini Lovers




I'm officially obsessed with toddler bromances and romances. I love how much Drew loves his friends and I hope that's a trait that continues on in life. It's hard to find great friends who will always be there for you and I hope Drew is that to many men someday.

But let's meet Charlotte. Isn't she a doll?

Drew and Charlotte met last year during library class and have since then become more close attending the same Gymboree class. She is just the cutest little thing who's constantly on the go, yet has such a sweet side to boot.

They've hung out before here and here, but on Tuesday night we got the little lovers together again. It was gorgeous weather out and a beer on the patio with new friends sounded like the perfect evening.



Bubbles and Beer. Sometimes that's all you need, right? But check out those cheeks. Drew has finally met his match in that department.


And just because I can't get enough of him... check out Virginia's other little one, Will....


Isn't he a doll? Such a ham. 

Do your little ones have girlfriends or boyfriends? Do you remember your first crush? 

29 comments:

  1. They are so cute together. I love toddler romances. My little guy has a little girlfriend from nursery at church. I try to take their picture together every week. You never know when those pictures will come in handy. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute! I like that he was wearing his "chicks dig me" shirt for his big date :-) My oldest has a HUGE crush, but it's on her cousin lol. Hopefully she eventually figures out that romance isn't going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute. Henry has a few 'girlfriends' that come over from time to time. It is SO fun to watch them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how fun. They are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! I wish Chloe had friends her own age that she could play with on a regular basis. We need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute! My yougest had a little admirer at his big brothers recitals last week:) it's so cute to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are ridiculously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cuteness, are you serious!?!? Young love. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!!!! A is a bit too small for crushes, but she does have a BFF, Cory. They have been spending at least one day a week together since she was 6 weeks old! He takes good care of her and she chases him all over! Its more brother sister, but I can't wait for her to have friends and romances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor has a boyfriend named Alec in her daycare class. She talks about him all the time. But she's also interested in a cute chubby cheeked older man she plans to meet in July. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucas loves my best friends son. They've been friends since birth but really since 18 months I love little friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTEEEE! Yes, I remember, my Grandmother even said we would end up getting married! Ha! Don't even know where he is now or he still remembers me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww they are adorable :)
    Gaby talks about a boy in her pre-k class but that's it so far. Hasn't asked to play with him or anything ..
    :)

    Erica Dee
    erica-dee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are too cute! Such a fun stage of life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! That is great that he has a little buddy! I am still close with my 7th grade best friend, not sure what i would do with out her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww how cute are they? I love little kid romances :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are all so so cute!!

    My daughter is 4 and says she's going to marry a boy in her preschool class, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, those two. I die. The cuteness is too much!
    All the kiddos in our neighborhood are a little older (7,8,9), so Marcus tends to think he's one of the big kids, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwww cute! My friend had a girl an hour after I had my son, so the two of them have been inseparable since birth! They have lots of playdates and go to the same music group, and I even caught their first kiss on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Precious! Claire has a few boyfriends, but her first is/was Trevor. She is obsessed with him...although he doesn't show her the same affection. Poor Max. 95% of our friends have boys! BUT they both LOVE their friends and talk about them all the time. Love hearing their conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is just precious! I hope that my boy/girl twins are best friends. It's so sweet watching babies learn to love and be kind to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute. The young crushes are the sweetest. I love their cheeks. Cody has some massive ones too. So kissable!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't really know anyone with a kid the same age as Hayes, but I wish I did. I bet it would be super cute to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great pictures to show at their wedding someday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute!!! No little lovers for Samantha yet! Although I did catch her flirting with another baby boy her age at Target! They were smiling and giggling at each other! It was the cutest thing EVER. I do remember my first crush! His name was Stephen and he was the only boy I invited to my bday party. He gave me a purple care bear and I brought it with me when I had ear tubes put in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this!! And your blog, too! First time stopping in! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete