Who's needing another SUPER quick, healthy and delicious meal idea?

All you need:
- a red pepper- a green pepper
- an onion
- broccoli
- cauliflower
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 small can of chopped olives
- low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- fat free Ranch dressing
Then what?
Simple. Chop up the larger items, add in as much of each ingredient as you'd like, mix in a large bowl with the dressing and chill in the fridge for 4+ hours before eating!
We added a 4oz chicken breast to ours and estimate that the entire entre is under 500 calories. Pretty sweet, right?

That looks really good!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks really good! Definitely will be trying it =)
ReplyDeleteI think I actually have all these ingredients on hand! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I'm totally making this tomorrow for lunches this week. Looks so good! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI have everything to make this and it looks so yummy, I may just make it for my lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing! I was just looking for a salad for a Mother's day thing I'm hosting next weekend and I think I found it! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks and sounds delicious! I bet you could add/subtract all sorts of veggies to mix things up each time it's made.
ReplyDeleteYum!!! I will be trying this for sure, with Annie's Organic Buttermilk Ranch. ;) thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteErica Dee
erica-dee.blogspot.com
That looks really, really good!!
ReplyDeleteYUM! Perfect for a warm summer day! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeletelooks fab! perfect summer salad! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be trying this!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteYum! Looks really good. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh - I'm not a fan of ranch, but I"m sure this would be JUST as good with a lite Italian!
ReplyDeleteI will be bookmarking this to try it out! It looks delicious
ReplyDeleteThat looks delish, I think i might need to try this out for my little family.
ReplyDeletemmmm, and perfect for this crazy hot summer weather we are having over here! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazingly delicious!
ReplyDeleteThis looks Delicious! Thank you for linking with HickoryTrail
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! I'll have to make it and add the chicken too so there's more protein :)
ReplyDelete