10.08.2012

Drew & Jack

Drew officially has his first BFF. These two have been buds ever since they started at the same daycare around 13 weeks old. If you search "Jack" within my blog, you'll find several posts around these two handsome studs. Eventually, we would move to another daycare and the boys would be separated for a few months, but then we moved to our 3rd daycare where Jack has already moved too! Born only a few days apart and living only a few miles away, these two peas in a pod have so much fun playing together.


We're still working on sharing and ball-stealing, but other than that these guys get along very well. Drew even squealed when he saw Jack walking into school the other day. How adorable is that? He was so excited to see his buddy.


You'll probably see more occurrences of Jack this winter as Lauren and I attempt to keep these boys busy  throughout the long, cold season!


8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love watching little kids make friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I can't wait for Chloe to have her first friend. I bet those two will have tons of fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! It's so special when our kiddos develop friendships. They sure are two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Nothing like a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that they are growing up together! Such handsome guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love seeing kids become friends, it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete