6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day

 
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad" 


Watching you with with our son makes me feel fuzzy inside. You are so much more that I could have ever imagined you to be with your fathering skills. You are a natural and I admire your passion and longing to be the best father. I become giddy for the time spent with our family of three because of your actions as a father.

You are Drew's hero and he will look up to you forever. And for that, I am thankful.

Happy 1st Father's Day. 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We couldn't be more proud of Drew's father and mother. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a tshirt with that saying on it for your Dad when you and Michael were young. I can vouch that the saying is VERY true! You chose a good man, Sarah. That is what we prayed for you...a good man with a good mind and a good heart. You hit the jackpot! Love you 3!!

    ReplyDelete