I'm sure I'll say this every month but I can't believe how fast this has been going. This phase of Drew's life is SO fun thus far and I'm loving every minute. He is so interactive and his personality shines through daily.
Stats:
- Weight: 18 lbs, 8 oz
- Length: 26.5 inches (ish)
Changes:
- We can completely get him to giggle on a daily basis and it is our very favorite sound right now.
- Once over the sickness/ear infection he developed at almost 4 months old, he was back to sleeping through the night with generally 11-12 straight hours. We couldn't be happier!
- He had a TINY taste of a couple different foods in which he made a face each time. We think it was more the texture, but was hilarious nonetheless.
- He has a highchair and has been practicing sitting in it playing with his toys!
- He LOVES watching his doggies and reaching out for them as they pass by.
- Everything goes straight into his mouth and he is reaching out and grabbing anything he can albeit hoodie strings, hair, necklaces, etc!
- He has been sitting in the BOB's main section now instead of the infant carrier. Although it's a bit before the BOB recommends it, his head control was definitely there to make the switch and he now gets to enjoy the sites!
- He has rolled a couple times from his tummy to his back unassisted.
- Naps are getting shorter at daycare. He will still take 2-3 naps daily, but they generally are only 30-60 minutes in length with a long (2-hour) one once and a while.
- He still needs to suck a pacifier to help him fall asleep but doesn't prefer one at any other time.
- He talks all the time and it's beyond adorable. I always ask him how school was on the trip home and he seems to have an entire conversation to tell me about it! He also loves talking to his doggies and the bee that hangs on his playmat.


I think the biggest change I noticed between 4 and 5 months is his hair is so long! But I love it!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing up so fast and keeps getting cuter everyday! It is so great when they start really developing a personality at this age :)
ReplyDeleteLove the 5 month photos! Agree with Michelle...he's developing a personality! Tooo cute! Fun that he has started rolling front to back! Look out, Mom, I'll be on the move before you know it!
ReplyDelete