5.17.2013

We Didn't Co-Sleep


Hi blog friends!

Today I'm over at Wifessionals guest posting on how we ended up not co-sleeping and ways to calm your new baby. I hope you'll stop by to read my thoughts!

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I can't believe he slept through the night at 6 weeks. 20 months in and we are still waiting for that to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had almost the EXACT same experience as you! My daughter is 20 months old now and has slept through the night since 6 weeks as well! I know we both hit the sleep jackpot...wonder if that will happen for our next children!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your post on Kaitlyn's blog and loved it! Although my husband and I plan on co-sleeping and think it will be best for us, I loved that you did not criticize co-sleeping. So many people who do not co-sleep just bash those who do so it is great to see someone so level-headed about the debate. And who knows, maybe co-sleeping won't be for us, but we won't know until we try!

    Shannon [ lifeofpoole.blgspot.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great post! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya. No way could I co-sleep. Not that I didn't want to. But, the slightest jostle and I'm WIDE awake. No.Thank.You. Momma needs some shut eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    my site :: Natural Cleanse Diet

    ReplyDelete
  7. google honey and apple cider vinegar, mix together and consume.
    it works

    Also visit my web-site - dental pro 7

    ReplyDelete