That feeling when you return to your desk after an 11 day vacation and realize you have to sort through 247 emails? Yeah, that feeling.
Blah.
So, here's your five second recap.
We drove 13 hours into Kansas City on the 17th with the dogs so that we could be there for Derek's sisters graduation from the University of Kansas.
Then it was off to Vegas with Whit and Pat where we indulged mostly in laying by the pool, drinking and eating. It was a perfect, relaxing, kidless vacation.
Then we were reunited with our turkey who got to spend the week with the four people he loves most (after mommy and daddy of course).
More detailed posts to come this week.... hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

Your trip looks and sounds like it was just what everyone needed.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about Vegas!!
So glad you had a good trip, can't wait to hear what you did in Vegas. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! Can't wait to hear more about Vegas!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics.. my fave is the one at the end... Just priceless... Glad that we have a front seat to your journey.. GOD bless you all .. HUGS
ReplyDeleteCute last picture. I also, love you coral top and white pants!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great trip! Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more. I also think you totally ROCK tight white pants.
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing vacation!
ReplyDeleteI *LOVE* your outfit in the Vegas picture! So cute and summery! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more about your trip! I loved keeping up with your photos on Instagram!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. How did you find me? I think my favorite thing about blogging is finding new blogs to read and 'meeting' the women behind them!!
ReplyDeleteCommenting again...I was reading an older post - 'Catholic Wanna Be' - and had to put in my 2 cents. I am Catholic, and I think Catholicism is the same as any Christian denomination. Each individual church is going to have its own feel and you have to find the right one for you. I don't think it would hurt to give it a try. Our church is a mix of people and has an amazing young choir and great messages each week. But I have been to plenty that are very sterile and cold to where I couldn't feel comfortable there. Good luck finding your church home!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your trip! Can't wait to hear more about it!
ReplyDeletethat bridge picture is super adorable.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun vacay! minus the car ride, although I don't mind them as much as most! can't wait for the rest :) glad yall had fun!
ReplyDelete