My Mother's Day began with a wonderful brunch at The Orchard House where I ate wayyy too much, but enjoyed every bite as well as the amazing view.
The boys got me a beautiful Stella and Dot necklace with the letter 'A' charm and Andrew's birthstone charm. It's small, which I love, and perfectly special to honor the little guy that made me a momma.
Then it was off to get a pedi with my friend Virginia, followed by a bit of shopping while the boys napped.
Derek's siblings always get their mom something nice, but this year I wanted to get her and Cal something myself for Mother's Day/Father's Day. I found this adorable little charm that says "thank you for raising the man of my dreams". I thought it was cute for the in-laws.
And in other news, if you've been following my saga of the baby birds, they are officially fledglings! Yesterday, while we were outside, we saw one jump/fall out of the nest. I was nervous that he accidentally fell so we grabbed some gloves, I carefully caught him and plopped him back in his nest. He stood up, looked at me like "wtf lady?" and flew back off his nest. A couple hours later, the nest was empty and all three babies were out and about. I'm hoping they'll make it with our crazy neighborhood cats out and about, but this morning one did greet me outside so at least one made it!






That cutting board is awesome! Great idea for a gift.
ReplyDeleteYou & Drew look so cute on Mother's Day!
Yay - sounds like a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I got married, I got something for my mother in law that said "thank you for raising your son to be the man of my dreams". I love that saying. <3
Happy Mothers Day! Glad you had a great day:)
ReplyDeleteI saw that cutting board not too long ago and I love it!
ReplyDeleteI have a Stella & Dot necklace just like that (but with a "D" and April birthstone, of course) - love it! Glad you had a good MD!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day, very much deserved. :)
ReplyDeleteWow great day!!! And great gifts, but wow, I love the key chain you got his parents!!!!! If I was a mom to a boy, I would just LOVE that!!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully someday you will get one too!
What a great mother's day weekend with that cutie of yours! He is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful Mother's Day! So glad you also had some time to yourself and got a pedi!! That is always important!
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful mother's day! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little man you have! Love the little keychain!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet sweet gifts! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture of you and Drew. He looks so sweet, and that color on you is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteWANT that cutting board (but I think I'd need an Iowa and Kansas one:)!
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThe keychain is adorable!
Love the Kansas cutting board. Being a Kansas board and raised girl, I am going to check this out. Happy belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteCute everything! Happy {belated} Mother's Day to you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day! Love the pics! Where did you get that charm?? My MIL bday is coming up and that would be perfect!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a lovely Mother's Day. You are so beautiful and Drew is just darling.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely Mother's Day! I'll have to check out those Etsy cutting boards...I need an Ohio one like that!
ReplyDeleteI love's Drew little impish look :) glad you had a nice Mother's Day...I'm addicted to Etsy and could spend hours perusing on there!! Thanks for the tip on the cute finds!
ReplyDeleteWhat thoughtful gifts you came up with, and received! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect day! I love your brown boots!
ReplyDeleteThose charms are super cute for your in-laws. Definitely putting that in the back of my mind to do in the future.
ReplyDeleteLove that mother in law gift. How thoughtful. Actually both gifts were very thoughtful. You are such a good daughter and daughter in law.
ReplyDeleteThe gifts you got your Mom and MIL were both so cool. I love the charm for you MIL. I will have to look for one of those for my MIL's birthday coming up in June. It would make a great gift for her. I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHey fellow runner!!! Love your blog : ) and those charms are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful mother's day! That keychain is wonderful! My mother in law would love it! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove that keychain!!! Glad you had such a wonderful mother's day :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! I love the photos of you and Drew!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so sweet! And I LOVE the gifts that you gave for Mother's Day - so unique!
ReplyDeleteYour Mother's Day gifts were so creative...good work! And I am so happy you got the charms you wanted, you will love that combo!
ReplyDeleteAwww sounds like you had a very special and happy Mother's Day! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that cutting board! Happy belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLove that photo of you! Looks like you and a wonderful Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got spoiled for Mother's Day...as you should. Love your Stella and Dot jewelry!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a nice day! Happy belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had an amazing day, Sarah! Love your post on Wifessionals and I FINALLY got to stop by your page! Definitely a new follower. Also, I haven't done enough digging, but did I see Jayhawk up there? My little sis is attending KU and is a FIFTH GENERATION! Needless to say I come from a long line of avid fans. Rock Chalk!
ReplyDelete