5.15.2013

Did you know...

... that today is National Chocolate Chip Day?

Didn't think so. 

Neither did I. 


Oh, did you think I was going to elaborate more on the fun Holiday instead of post cute pictures of my adorable little guy lining up his lizards? 


21 comments:

  1. So what you're saying is, I shouldn't have finished off those chocolate chip cookies last night, but since I did, I should go ahead and get some more to eat today...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want chocolate chip cookies today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally had a piece of cookie dough for breakfast!!!! Probably ruined my work out last night but so worth it... ya know since its a holiday and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a good excuse to eat some chocolate chip cookies today. :-) Super cute pictures of Drew lining up his lizards. :-) Jackson loves lining his toys up too. I think its adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will enjoy some chocolate chips today haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this post is amazing. Now, give me some chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sure that calls for a chocolate chip milk shake!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing I made chocolate chip cookies last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an excellent holiday to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely think I need to celebrate today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be why I got the chocolate chip cookie at chick fil a. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA! You crack me up.
    I had no idea of the holiday. But, thanks to you, hubby is going to come home to a nice little surprise of chocolate chip baked goods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I will go feast on some chocolate chips now! And I may or may not save some for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha!! Thanks for twisting my arm to make some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally just ate two chocolate chip cookies! Good to know now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. UMMM... We totally had a Chocolate Chip Cookie party today with our friends in honor of it!! HAHA! Too much maybe?! I think not! ;) Hope you had a cookie today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who knew?!!? I love chocolate chip cookies and now there's actually a day for me to celebrate that. Or use it as an excuse to be bad and make cookies!!

    P.S....Drew is absolutely adorable!! Love seeing pics of him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great! This gives me an excuse to eat chocolate chip cookies all day long ;) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am heading to eat me some cookies ... LOL Love the pics just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Noooo, I missed the greatest holiday! I'm going to make up for it by having peanut m&m's for breakfast. At least it's in the spirit right!?

    ReplyDelete