5.11.2013

Baby Update!

No, I'm not pregnant. Settle down.

Remember these beautiful eggs from a couple weeks ago?


They officially have hatched. 


Unfortunately one didn't make it, but we do have three beautiful little baby robins. 


Drew and I say hi to them everyday and he loves pointing out "momma birdie". We've even picked worms out of the yard and laid them near the nest to make her life a little easier.


Aren't they precious?


20 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! And I'm so impressed with momma's nest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly cute. I'm laughing about the part of you worm hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! This reminds me of when Davis was a week or so old and we found a baby bird that looked just like that in our driveway - we didn't want to move him, so I hope he found his way back to his mama shortly thereafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww soooo adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute! A bird made a nest near my moms front door one day. After there were eggs in the nest the momma bird would dive bomb my mother every time she tried to get in or out of the front door. It was hilarious BUT scary =) She didn't want to disturb the nest so she just used the side door until the new baby birds left the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so precious. We have a nest somewhere near our bedroom and I hear them every morning. We haven't actually found it but when your in there it sounds like a bird sanctuary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so ugly they are cute hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh how cute!

    www.soworkweekchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet!!! Sorry if I maybe got a little excited at your baby title :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, so cute! Love that you hunted down some worms to help out haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are super cute for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING photos! And I'm always in awe every spring about the color or robins' eggs. True nature at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so cute and scary looking all at the same time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute. I'm glad you caught these pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this - and your whole blog! Those eggs were the most beautiful blue!

    ReplyDelete