One of my favorite days each year was this past Saturday.
Let's call it "go-to-the-local-nursery-and-spend-way-too-much-money-on-flowers" Day.
Exhibit A: A trunk full of color.
Exhibit A: A trunk full of color.
On Sunday my new friends went in their pots and hangers and my yard is officially 'springalized'.
Cheers to spring color!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, just a reminder that you have until midnight EST on Thursday to enter the May Giveaway!
A custom blog design by Grey Loves Design
Click HERE for details.
Also, even if you don't win, I will still have a special gift for all those interested in a new blog design!




What gorgeous flowers!!! The garden area in our apartment doesn't get sun so we can't grow anything! It's so silly and I wish so badly that I could have our itsy bitsy backyard blooming!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous flowers. Wish our Texas summers weren't so hot. It's hard for me to keep anything alive in the heat of the summer I'll live vicariously through you. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!! I can't wait until it's planting time in Canada! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are doing flowers this weekend... Hope mine look just as pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had your green thumb! Our flower bed is a total mess, and I have no idea where to start.
ReplyDeleteWooo!! Your flowers look beeeeeautiful!! That's definitely my favorite way to spend a day (and money)!
ReplyDeleteCan the two of you please come plant flowers and make my yard look so fresh and lively? Thanks in advance.
DeleteWahoooo! We went vegetable plant shopping this weekend to plant in our raised garden, but my mom (who has the greenest thumb I know) told us to wait at least 1.5 weeks before planting. So now we are trying to keep our little plants alive by placing them outside on our patio table during the day and in the garage at night. Pain in the butt.
ReplyDeleteBut enough about MEEEEE, I love the variety of colors you picked. So gorgeous!
Pretty love this post
ReplyDeleteMy Blog here www.islandchic77.com
SO pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAny way I could get you to come and beautify the exterior of our place?
I've been planting and buying like mad the past few weeks. It just makes me happy to look out and see all that color.
ReplyDeleteLove all the colors and different types of flowers! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou got some beautiful flowers! I really need to get some flowers for our house. I love the way they look but I really don't like taking care of them.
ReplyDeleteFlowers make me happy too ~ gotta love spring!
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
I like 'the marissa' and in such need of a blog face lift!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteI deparately want to buy flowers but we aren't buying this year we are prepping to make new flower beds. I have some Stella Dora flowers that come back each year and that's all the color in our main bed.
ReplyDeleteLove all the color! Try some verbena and lantanas if you get full sun they are so pretty.
Looking at those pictures instantly made me happy! I heart spring!
ReplyDeleteI adore all of the flowers you bought! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely could use some help with a new blog design :D
Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I love all the colors and how they 'springify' everything!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! I would love a new blog look! I love the one with the black and white chevron stripes!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it and made it feel like spring.. HUGS
ReplyDeleteI'm anxious to get some plants in the ground too! But at the rate our weather is going, it will be July before the snow is finally gone and I feel like the plants are safe! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! I definitely need to start planting!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I have not purchased one flower yet...it's time! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I love all the color. Great choices.
ReplyDeleteI love all the Spring colors!
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are awesome! I am totally anxiously awaiting the announcement of the blog design. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteoh wow! i love the "Brooklyn" design!!! it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI really like Jenna and Carla!
ReplyDeleteFunny! I thought I was the only one that celebrated "go to the nursery and spend way too much money on flowers day". One of my favorite holidays :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! I love the Mary layout
ReplyDeleteLove this giveaway! Hope I entered well haha! I am actually also running a giveaway on my blog right now where the winner could get their favorite item from Mentirosas, and thought you'd be interested;)! Mentirosas is an awesome online clothing store! If you haven't checked it out before you definitely should! I think you'll love it! Everything is hand-made in Spain!
ReplyDeleteHere is the link, I think you should participate;)!
Mentirosas GIVEAWAY on InstantMilk!
xx
This makes me want to add some spring color to my yard! You picked some very pretty flowers!
ReplyDeleteI love that day too! Flowers always make me happy!
ReplyDeleteWow those are some lovely flowers and some lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! And am jealous as has been soooo cold and rainy in KC....still supposed to be down in 30's tonight. SO this weekend is our target to do our "go-to-the-local-nursery-and-spend-way-too-much-money-on-flowers"! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSuch a green thumb!!
ReplyDeletewww.soworkweekchic.blogspot.com
so beautiful!
ReplyDelete