This is what happens each time I get pictures back from our photographer...
And this awesomeness is why...
Could you tell that Drew had a fever the day before as well as a cough and runny nose throughout the shoot?
And that, my friends, is why she has been our family photographer for 2 years now.
PS - If you live in or around Cleveland and need a wonderful photographer, click here for her info.




Lol, I love the video clip!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!!!! What a good looking family!!!!!
Love them!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!! Your outfit choices were stellar!!
ReplyDeleteThose are precious! I love Drew's shoes...like, love love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable family :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! If I had a money tree growing in my backyard, professional pictures is one of the first things I would invest in :)
ReplyDeleteI love them! I get the same way when I get my pictures back lol Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great family photos. He doesn't look sick at all! So precious! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo so so so precious!! What a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteLove these! Beautiful family & of course Drew is as adorable as ever. =)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteAh you have such a gorgeous family! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family. Love all these pictures
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love that pic of Jonah Hill!! And I love the pic of Drew with his arms outstretched ready to take on the world. Great pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
These are so good! Our family pictures nevvverr turn out well. I've pretty much given up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous family! Definitely can't tell he's even a little sick, he looks so happy!
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful family :) awesome photos!
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from mrslowell.blogspot.com :) Love all of your pictures
ReplyDeleteWow the photo set came out so nice! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. I love your son's outfit and especially his shoes. SO cute!
ReplyDeleteWow the last photo is so beautiful. Great job from the photographer! Happy Father's Day to all of the dads in your life.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are gorgeous! Where is this covered bridge?
ReplyDeleteThat first picture (of Jonah Hill?) is too funny. I act the same way anytime something personal comes in the mail. Those are beautiful pictures! You have such a sweet family.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove those! The covered bridge is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what beach they took us to along Erie----it was a small one they said, and wasn't too crowded so we could take the kayaks out :-) We've had a great time!!!
AWESOME shots! I just love the location! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, is Drew giving the peace sign or telling us he is two? Either way, it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are beautiful! You have such a cute family. Also, I love your outfit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking family! And your little boy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, these are so cute!!! We really need to do family photos...I just want to lose weight first :(
ReplyDelete