Lucky for you, this post has some pretty cute pictures.
So, we didn't know how long Drew was going to last this year seeing as how it was 40 degrees and lightly sprinkling, but he did great. We ended up just going around our street a bit saying hi to all of the neighbors, but I think we made it to a total of 10-12 houses and he walked almost 90% of the time. Towards the end, he was really good at saying 'trick or treat' and understanding he could grab a piece of candy. He was fairly good about saying 'thank you', but mostly just loved being fawned over by the passerby's. I think I saw about 3 different teenage girls snap pictures of him so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a shot floating around the social media interwebs somewhere.
Oh.. and he loved his tail. It was hard to grab, but everytime he found it, this was the face we got.....
Yet another show-off of the magical tail. And I love when he sees himself in the oven. And yes, I'm overly excited in the video. What can I say? I was SO excited to take my little calf around!
Although he only got a few bites of candy he enjoyed checking out his stash and looking at each wrapper.
We actually participated in a candy buy-back through our dentist this year and might make that a tradition. The dentist gives out a little bit of money for the kids and then sends all of the candy to the troops overseas. Drew loved putting the two dollar bills into his piggybank and I love knowing he won't be on a sugar high for the next 3 weeks. That, and the fact that the candy is not staring me in the face everyday just begging to be eaten.
(I promise that's the last of the Halloween posts for this year!)




So Adorable!! Thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pictures.. we're in MD so besides some power outages and downed trees we aren't doing that bad. I feel so awful for all those going through tough times because of Sandy. :(
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable cow ! Love it! I think Jackson got it this year too, after watching mommy do it for him a few times:). I love the buy back idea! I wish a dentist around here would do that - we just have piles of candy that I throw away a year later, lol!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and I love that the dentist did that. Such a wonderful idea. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's so funny that he loved his tail! He is the cutest little cow I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that video is too cute. I love the little "Moo Moo". Seriously, the most adorable cow ever! Happy belated Halloween ya'll!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow (pun semi-intended), how cute! And, I LOVE your dentist's candy buy back program, what an AWESOME idea!
ReplyDeleteshoo i'm never over halloween! your little cow is so stinkin cute, love the vid. everton like to make out with himself in the oven haha
ReplyDeleteThat is one handsome calf. The picture of him smiling after "catching his tail" is by far my favorite.
ReplyDeleteHim and that tail are so stinkin cute! He looks like a little dog going in circles trying to catch it, haha! I hadn't heard of the candy buy-back before, but what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a cute little cow! ☺
ReplyDeleteThis is just too much cuteness to comment on all of it.
ReplyDeleteThe smiole when he gets his tail, the video, and the family pic are all great!
I LOVE the buy back idea!
Candy buy-back? That is a great idea! I've never heard of that before, but I love it.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your little cow is just adorable :) I'm a follower now, so we can keep up. I'm kind of bad at commenting these days but I promise to try to every so often so you know I'm still keeping up.
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea that dentist had! i wish I could buy all the little kid's candy! haha super cute costume. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little trick or treater you have! That's an awesome program the dentist ofers!
ReplyDelete