I grew up doing this. All. The. Time.
Derek had never heard of it.
Drew is obsessed now.
Drew is obsessed now.
May I introduce to you the "Sheet Swing"?
So simple, yet SO much fun. You can just hear his deep, genuine laugh.
For a toddler, this is pretty much a theme park ride to the max. My mom and dad weren't allowed to put clean sheets on our beds until my brother and I took turns in the swing when we were young.
I'd suggest getting a sheet out now, folding it in half (or more) and get to swinging!


We do this with our boys ALL THE TIME!!! Grant is getting a little too big so him time is running out, but giggles galore!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED doing this as a kid! Actually, I'd probably still in enjoy it now. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG I love his laugh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAvery will love this, thanks for the idea!!!!
Yes!!! We did this all the time growing up and it was a blast. :)
ReplyDeleteI will def do this fun swing with zach! Im sure hell enjoy it as much as Drew did!
ReplyDeleteI totally remember doing that as a kid, but had completely forgotten how much fun it was. We are going to have to try this with C. =)
ReplyDeleteeheh so cute!!
ReplyDeleteFUN!! :)
ReplyDeleteour kids love this too! it's the simple things :)
ReplyDeleteTotally remember the sheet thing, that and building forts! My son has a loft bed and he always ties a sheet to the bottom of it to swing in. The kids love to spin each other around and then unravel it lol the funniest things I swear. To be young again!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, we never did that when I was little - but you bet your butt I'm gonna do it with mine now, lol! So fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your nice comment! I am your 99th follower! Woohoooo! =)
ReplyDelete-Karla @ forevernewlywedded