11.12.2012

22 Months


I don't do monthly updates on here, but I figure it had been a while so why not. Plus, it's a good way for me to remember the little things about Drew at this moment in his life. 2 months away from being a 2 year old. Wow.

Anyone find a way to stop time yet? I'll invest a significant amount if so. Just sayin.



15 comments:

  1. It cannot be possible that he is almost 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy - looks like he's almost ready for potty training! :)

    (Love this idea - as is evident by my blog going up today - I did the same thing!)

    Oh - and Taylor got her first dose of sheet swinging in this weekend. She was a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by blog...I am always happy to meet another cloth diaper momma! Especially now that I have two in them. Your boy has so much in common with my 2 year old! They are about the same size except my boy weighs about 33 lbs. Happy 22 months to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute that you do this! Its crazy how much he is doing at just 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cute that you do this! Its crazy how much he is doing at just 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! These post are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe I love posts like this! TOo cute and I agree time needs to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy 22 months!! and he sounds so smart! i will invest some money as well in making time stop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute update! He really does sound like he is such a smart little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 22-months our Little Grandson! You are such a joy! Your smiles and hugs light up our world! We love you more than all the grains of sand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, I'm so glad you found my blog because I'm absolutely loving yours! Little Drew is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute little boy! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. :-) I read this and I can't believe my little one will ever get to that point! So fun. :-) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super smart and handsome little guy! Can't believe two is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi, it's nice to meet you :) Our babies are the same age, Liam will be 22 months in another week and I don't know where that time has gone :(
    Your son is adorable and I loved reading his stats :) It's such a fun age!!
    I was looking at all your travel pics on your side bar, you will have to add Australia to that one day!
    Have a great day, Kerry :)

    ReplyDelete