5.04.2015

Army Crawler


Just a couple days after she turned 9 months this little one is army crawling! She also can officially go from crawling/laying down to sitting by herself now! 


She also tried to pull herself up on her brothers train table tonight so I'm assuming that's not too far in our future also!



13 comments:

  1. BIG GIRL!!! Alex army crawled before regular crawling. In his 9th month too!

    I hope she doesn't get TOO mobile. I don't want her burning off her chubby arms and legs before she's fully in summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I agree with Shannon, don't loose all that chub little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Drew isn't gonna know what to do when she can get to his trains. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl can pull off any color - she is just stunning! No stopping her now, right? She's going to be right on Drew's heels before he knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a big girl!! Way to go Ady!! Crew has officially mastered the "going from sitting to tummy" and has officially tried to pull up on anything close to him (with no success, but he is trying) haha! Still no crawling, but homeboy manages to get the things he is after! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those rolls!!! She is so adorable! Such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the move!! Eep!
    Those eyes. Those rolls. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want her wardrobe haha! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet girl. I just adore her rolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go Ady! I hope she doesn't work off those chunky rolls anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has the most beautiful eyes! If we lived closer, our kids would be the best of friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! She's getting big.

    ReplyDelete