3.02.2015

Lazy Days


Caught this moment the other morning while we were all lounging in PJ's being lazy. Man he loves her so. And I love them so. Despite the nipple biting by nugget and the tantrums by the turkey, I still love them so. 


And no, I don't let my 6 month old watch TV. She was on the couch a total of 2 minutes while I went to the bathroom.


I adore this phase where I can lay her down and she won't move far. It's great to be able to get some house cleaning done while the kids are playing and not worry about her getting into anything! Plus, she loves watching her big brother play and I think it's adorable how he 'checks' on her from time to time. 



Is it conceited to say that we make cute kids? I don't care. We do.


And apparently little nugget also learned how to pant like an excited dog and does this ALL the time now...




16 comments:

  1. That first photo is amazing, definitely should be framed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely precious together! And I agree, you all make some very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that first picture is so, so sweet! You guys do make some super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby talk/panting & her chunk lil legs - girl, you made my day. & I would have to agree with you, you & Derek do make some cute kids. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You DO make cute kids. I don't think you should stop at two. ;)
    And that "panting," holy adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh!!!! I want one of those!!!! :) I second that you make cute babies, not conceited at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. EM. GEE!! Crew does the same thing and it is the cutest!!! They are both so darn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - Ady is definitely in the best baby stage. Ploppable but not mobile. Eat it up!

    And yes, you two definitely do make adorable kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww they look so cuddly and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cute! I love that first picture of the two of them :) Side note- where did you get that awesome lego table? It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally make cute kids. They are so sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute together! lazy PJ days are the best ever too! Addy seems so cute and happy -- love that you can leave her and she's got big bro to entertain her so you can do stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys definitely do make adorable kids! I love Addy's panting! So cute! And eat up the not-quite-mobile stage while you can. I just ordered a third baby gate for us today. I feel like I spend the whole day chasing Evelyn around! And she's not even fully walking yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that first picture! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these sweet "everyday" photos - they remind me so much of the time in my life when my little ones were about these same ages! Your house looks so cozy and fun!

    ReplyDelete