3.20.2015
Chubbs
It's amazing how much kids lose their chunk as they start getting mobile and I know that's only a few months away for us. I never want to forget the chubb on the littlest so today's post is centered around her rolls. I'm mighty proud of her girth and can't contain myself when I see her exposed skin. Seriously, it's like catnip to a cat. I can't keep my hands off her and I secretly wish I could put some sprinkles on her thighs and then eat them. They are too pinchable and kissable.
Not sure what I'm going to do when she starts losing the rolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


These pictures are adorable! Baby rolls are the best <3
ReplyDeleteKourtney @ www.themartinsandthemarines.com
Wait, they are supposed to lose the rolls when they get mobile?! We missed that boat! Lol! Charli still has some thighs and is a giant! Haha! I say there is nothing cuter or better than a good ol chunky baby!!! Gahhhhhhhhh I could bite her!!
ReplyDeleteshe's adorable! I'm
ReplyDeletebiased but I think big babies are the cutest!
She's adorable and her rolls are the cutest!!!
ReplyDeleteOh her rolls are adorable! Such a cutie pie. :)
ReplyDeleteAll the rolls!! And she has some of the best.
ReplyDeleteRolls are the best!!!! She wears them in the cutest possible way!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! I know how you feel... I can't even imagine my boys without their rolls!
ReplyDeleteNothing cuter than a baby with rolls!
ReplyDeleteaww I agree! Those rolls are my fave kind. I miss Aria's. She had that last thigh roll that persisted for a good bit, but my gosh...little girl legs now. Maybe I should feed her more bread and no more running!
ReplyDeleteAwww! She is just wayyyyy too cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! I just love chunky babies!! Avery is the same way, rolls for days and I love it.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM! Alex was such a skinny baby (still is skinny) so I never got to eat chub rolls with him and it makes me sad!!
ReplyDeleteLove! What is it about babies and rolls that are so yummy? lol! She is simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww, adorable pics! What a little bundle of love!
ReplyDeleteRidiculously cute!
ReplyDeleteAww she has the cutest cheeks!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way!! Love, love, love those chubs!!!
ReplyDelete