8.25.2014

First 4 Weeks


Wow sweet girl, your one month post is just a few days away. Crazy how much you've already changed and I love watching you grow. So glad you are a part of our family and I could not thank the Lord more that he has given me two good babies.


Love you my squirmy wormy.




20 comments:

  1. Wow, she has grown so much in 4 weeks! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1 week to 4 week comparison - she's so much more alert and really has some great head control already! So cute and I love your photos in the same outfit same spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how strong her head control has gotten so fast!! love these photos in the same outfit same spot! she's a cutie for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that you kept her in the same outfit this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh man - it's like you can literally see her waking up to the world! I love it! Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We second all the foregoing comments! Sooo glad you did the weekly comparison....we grandparents from afar love being able to see her growth and change! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely dying over that 4 week photo!!! Look at that little face! So, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa she needs to slow down. That 4 week pic makes her look 4 months! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous girl!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How has a month gone by???! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you did weekly pics in the same outfit! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so gorgeous - and looking more and more like her momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute, I can't believe its already been 4 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those weekly photos are so cool!! It's like she's slowly waking up and seeing the world for the first time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so pretty. I love your weekly comparison photos! How has it already been 4 weeks?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First thing I noticed was that she was wearing the same outfit in all the pics -- the reason I noticed is b/c Tate couldn't wear anything from his first week home when he was a month old - he grew that fast!! :) She is precious, those pics of you together are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that all the weekly photos are using the same outfit. She's so stinking sweet!

    ReplyDelete