What cute faces! And the perfect outside eats.
Fun pictures! Summer looks much the same on our home front. It's a good life. :)
Cute photos! I couldn't agree more, life is definitely better in the summer!
Awesome photos! Summer is the best! :)
Love! And gosh - did Drew grow a foot overnight? He looks so tall!
what a fun time out back! Love him crawling under the sprinkler - so cute!
I couldn't agree with you more!
These pictures are great. He is such a cutie! So glad you're enjoying your summer!
perfect summer pictures! He's so handsome <3
Perfect summer photos!
You've captured summer perfectly! I love Drew's facial expressions in the sprinkler photos!
Great photos. T is petrified of our sprinklers. Go figure.
Precious pictures!!! Depicts summer perfectly!
What perfect summer photos! I wish it would stop raining here! We want to enjoy summer too!
I love posts like these - truly a reminder to enjoy the simple things in life!
oh man I think I need to go play in the sprinkler now
summer is definitely about running through the sprinkler, eating lunch or dinner in your swim trunks and going back for more water fun!
It sure is! Great pictures!
There are so much happiness in your photos :)
Aww yes that is what summer is all about!
What cute faces! And the perfect outside eats.
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! Summer looks much the same on our home front. It's a good life. :)
ReplyDeleteCute photos! I couldn't agree more, life is definitely better in the summer!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! Summer is the best! :)
ReplyDeleteLove! And gosh - did Drew grow a foot overnight? He looks so tall!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun time out back! Love him crawling under the sprinkler - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree with you more!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great. He is such a cutie! So glad you're enjoying your summer!
ReplyDeleteperfect summer pictures! He's so handsome <3
ReplyDeletePerfect summer photos!
ReplyDeleteYou've captured summer perfectly! I love Drew's facial expressions in the sprinkler photos!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. T is petrified of our sprinklers. Go figure.
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures!!! Depicts summer perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWhat perfect summer photos! I wish it would stop raining here! We want to enjoy summer too!
ReplyDeleteI love posts like these - truly a reminder to enjoy the simple things in life!
ReplyDeleteoh man I think I need to go play in the sprinkler now
ReplyDeletesummer is definitely about running through the sprinkler, eating lunch or dinner in your swim trunks and going back for more water fun!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThere are so much happiness in your photos :)
ReplyDeleteAww yes that is what summer is all about!
ReplyDelete