Five(ish) more weeks? Um... wow.
We have a few more final touches to the nursery, but hopefully I'll be getting pictures up soon of that! The pack n play is set up, the car seat out and ready and all clothes/accessories have been washed. I'm also so excited for our house cleaner coming tomorrow morning that we plan to use at least through August as I just can't keep up. My nesting has been out of control and seeing dog hair sets me off so she's much needed!
Now for a quick update and bump picture from our trip to South Haven, MI this past weekend:
And just for shits and giggles, here's my mom in her 8th month of pregnancy with me! Can I just say I'm SO glad that I don't have to own or wear a 1980's working gal maternity slip?


*take two*
ReplyDeleteYou look great and I love love love your swim suit.
We got a cleaning lady after having Alex and well....we never got rid of her. (in fact, she's at my house RIGHT NOW). Between having 2 littles, working full time, blogging, side photography business (we have a lot in common, no?), I just find house cleaning not a priority.
I can't believe we get to "meet" Deuce soon!
That is so cool to have that pic of your mom! Love that! I'm so glad my boys will have pics of me being pregnant w/ them. You look amazing, btw!! Super cute swim suit!! And only 5 more weeks!?! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this!! You look awesome! Can't belie baby girl will be here so soon :)
ReplyDelete*cant believe
DeleteToo cute!! Can't wait to see the nursery all put together!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say you are positively adorable and I love that swimsuit!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that suit!! You look so good and how fun that everything's coming together and the baby gear is starting to come out!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's so close!! Yay for the nursery and cloths being done and only minimal final touches that need to be done! You look fabulous and I love that swim suit!!! I am just praying that with our scare last week that baby boy can hold off a little longer so I can get things done because with my type A/OCD/being a huge planner... I need things finished and ready before he gets here! ;) haha
ReplyDeleteYou look so great!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you look fabulous. Did you gain weight anywhere but your belly??!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery! And the pic of your mom....she looks as fabulous as you do pregnant! Good genes!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pregnancy pic!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! All belly!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Oh the 80's...... you look so cute with your preggo bump girly!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic in that swimsuit! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look more than amazing...go girl!!!!! That pic of your mom is so cute - how fun! xxxx.
ReplyDeleteLooking beautiful (as usual). Can't wait for you, Derek, Drew, and the rest of our families to greet Deuce. Love you, Karen
ReplyDeleteLooking good Mama!! So so close :)
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely adorable pregnant. Loving the beach part also!
ReplyDeleteThat's AWESOME that your mom did belly photos! Love your suit too! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, girl! Only 5 weeks to go?! Holy moly! Love the pic of your mom, too. That slip is awesome lol.
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you look! Love the swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteLove the comparison pic - makes me wish my mom had more from her pregnancy with my sis and me! Also, 35 weeks?!?! Didn't you just announce your pregnancy yesterday?!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for her arrival to show up on the blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the bathing suit! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't even handle how freaking adorable you are! Just a bump.
ReplyDeleteLoving that flashback photo of your momma!
You are so cute and so is your bathing suit! I'd never even heard of a maternity slip but I'm cringing just picturing how your mom had to get that on and off.
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous! Love your suit! And I can't wait to "meet" Deuce. I'm dying to know her name!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is working it in that photo! You look great!! It seems that time has been going so fast!
ReplyDeleteOh my Lord- you look fantastic!!! What a fun pic to have of your Mom as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your swimsuit!! You look great!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha loving the pic of you and your momma =) It is amazing how great you look too! All in the belly.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! You're getting so close!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of your mom, too!