3.28.2013

Easter Baskets 2013 Link Party!


Welcome to the 2013 Easter Basket Showcase link party!

Our Journey



So I didn't go all overboard for Drew this year, but here are a few items that were in his Easter basket...

1. The Bunny Hop book
2. Washable Sidewalk Chalk
3. A huge Peeps Marshmallow (but surprisingly only 100 calories)
4. Gap suede moccasins
5. Green Eats cups (LOVE these!)
6. Children's Place light orange button down




NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Show off your Easter baskets by linking up below!





37 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Gap Moccasins! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that sidewalk chalk! It actually keeps Addie entertained for longer than 5 minutes.
    I may have to get some of those cups! When she starts toddler school in August, they don't drink from sippy cups so maybe we should start drinking out of regular cups at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shirt and shoes are ADORABLE! I will get Henry's ready today! I've been looking forward to the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I don't have kids yet so I can't wait to see everyone's posts with the kids' reactions to the baskets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my little princess that big bunny peep too. Those are her personal fave! I was so wanting sidewalk chalk, but we live down a dirt road with no asphalt in sight for her to drive on...love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that Elmo book? Andy & I are finishing up her basket tomorrow on our day off and I think Tay would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute basket full of goodies. I'm sure he will love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to take pics of ours... but in the meantime, where did you get those cups?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those moccasins! And sidewalk chalk... good idea! I'll keep that in mind for next year! Awesome blog hop! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this, it was fun! Drew's basket is so cute! I love that Elmo book with the bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are too cute!! Love the Elmo book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me to link up. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun picks, you're little guy is going to love them!
    Henry has the same mocs:)
    Thanks for inviting me to link up! Happy Easter!1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the invite ... all linked up :)
    Happy Easter pretty girl!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the invite for the link up! Such cute baskets! I tend to go overboard for every Holiday. It's the kid in me. haha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute basket! Love those little moccasins!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute goodies!! Love the chalk. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great basket for little Drew.. I'm running alittle behind but I'm just about ready to link up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought the chalk for my niece and nephew they love it haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun is this? :-) I'm loving seeing what people are putting in their kiddo's baskets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this link up idea! I will have to join in as soon as I post pictures of the basket I made my little man.
    I love those shoes! I got that same chalk for my son :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I linked my post but I couldn't get your button onto my post. When I tried to copy the code it wouldn't let me right click. Help?!

    Those moccasins....omg. Adorable! My mom got B some sidewalk chalk for Easter and I can't wait to play with it.

    I love this idea! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the giant Peep! Where are those things hiding? How have I never seen those before? I love this little basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this idea Sarah. I am not that savvy with blogger (I usually use it just to post updates about our family and pictures) so I've never really fooled around with all the links and stuff you can do. Heck, I can't even figure out how to get a video to upload to blogger from my phone. Bummer. Anyways, your blog is beautiful (as is your family) and I follow your posts regularly as they brighten my day. I hope you do this link up again next year and maybe by then I'll be savvy enough with this blogging thing to join in! Take care! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow these are all awesome! I really wanted to link up today, but apparently it is kind of impossible for me to sneak away and get my Easter baskets ready and photograph them without my 5 year old catching on, imagine that?? I'll probably be lucky if I get them done before the morning of! I love the moccasins - they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love them all. I need to finish mine.. LOL .. Hugs and happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I wish I had the time! Great idea and I love those little shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You did such a great job with this link up, and wow, it's been a hit with the blog world! I'm linking up too, just gotta hurry and write up my post while Matt bathes Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So fun!!!! And how crazy that so many of the same girls linked up on both of ours!!

    Happy almost Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a sweet basket and a great linkup idea! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love everything in your son's basket. He's gonna be thrilled :)

    And what a great linkup!! This is right up my alley too, but my kiddos aren't getting their Easter baskets until the Sunday after Easter so I can't join :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing the link up! Drew's Basket looks full of lots of fun lil goodies , love the moccasins! Hope you Have a Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. You're going to have so much fun checking out all the baskets your blog friends are posting. What a great idea. Give Drew a big Happy Easter hug from us. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  34. So fun! Thanks for letting me know about this. I didn't have Jack's Easter basket for this year put together yet, so I linked up his one from last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sarah, thanks for the invite! Sorry I was late, but just posted Enzo's Easter basket.

    Hope you had a great Easter! Looking forward to following your blog!

    http://kmbunch.blogspot.com/

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  36. love all these fabulous baskets, bummed I missed the link up ;/

    ReplyDelete