Sorry blog, we have family in town. That means you don't get a lot of my time. I still read every comment and check up on the blogs I follow, it's mostly just my writing time that gets eaten up. I'd rather be savoring the moments with our family and enjoying their company. Next week, though, you'll jump back into the front seat of my life... don't you worry.
For now, bloggy world, I'll leave you with a few pictures.
Looks like you have been having fun!!! =)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! :) Enjoy it.
ReplyDeletelooks like y'all are having a great time, enjoy your company :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are having fun with your family! Isn't family the best? :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are impossible cute! Glad you had a nice family visit!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the time with your family! There is nothing better :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy family time -- you are making wonderful memories! : ]
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! Having family in town is the best!!
ReplyDeleteHey, no worries! That's how blogging should be.. not something to interrupt the important things in life! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you but totally understand. Loving the pics already!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your family! Gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteFamily is the best! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteLet it go for a week! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful time with family!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy family time. Looks like you're having tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteI have no time for my blog OR other people's blogs anymore, and I don't have family visiting... I have to get with the program!
ReplyDeleteIt's always great to have family in town but I know what you mean about neglecting the blog for that! Have so much fun with them!! Thank you for the invite for the Easter Basket showcase! Looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
Looks like you guys are having a great time with Family. Family time is the best.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Enjoy those moments with family... they are precious! :)
ReplyDeleteSarah, what wonderful pictures of your family - enjoy the time that you are spending with them!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you're getting to spend some quality time with family! Love the photos :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Grandparents are the best! (:
ReplyDeleteFamily time is THE best! So special:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time!
ReplyDelete