3.04.2013

Cleveland Auto Show Round 3


What a difference a few years make. This was our 3rd time vising the auto show within 4 years. We went when my brother was in town back in 2010, skipped 2011, took Drew last year and then went this past Sunday night. I really don't have a lot to say other than it WORE. US. OUT. and we learned a lot.

What did we learn?

Here you go.

Top 10 things we learned this year at the Auto Show.

10. I need to win the lottery so I can afford a 2013 Cadillac Escalade. They are GORGE

9. Sometimes even angel 2 year olds can have tantrums. 

8. Apparently I feel like this is an 'auto show' looking outfit. Yeah, I wore it last year also. FAIL.

7.  I have no self control when it comes to big, juice, fatty pretzels. 

6. Hyundai is really starting to make some snazzy looking cars these days!

5. Drew is PETRIFIED of ferris wheels.

4. Drew's smile looks like he's either being blinded by the sun or about to throw a fit.

3. Chocolate covered raisins are a wonderful bribing tool. 

2 People watching at an auto show = AMAZEBALLS.

1.  I still won't ever drive a van. Ever. I'm an SUV girl. Period.


And here's a few obligatory pictures. 


Hundreds of cars around and my little man opts for the tiny, fake animal display. He is SO my son.


20 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time. I love stuff like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love going to the auto show! I want a Buick Enclave soooo bad... in the rootbeer color. I'll drive a mini-van in a heartbeat if it means I can get rid of my car, but I'm with you on the SUV! Glad you guys had a great time, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. That looks like so much fun!! In would be in car heaven whereas my husband can't care less. Weirdo. Las to see you had fun!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit so I wouldn't consider that a fail & I agree with the minivan, I just.can't.do.it.
    looks like y'all had a good time!
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on the van! We have a yukon now and I told kev if we ever need more room, it will be a surburban, not a mini van!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott keeps trying to convince me a van is a good idea. I keep telling him to go fly a kite. No way. No how.
    Now I want a big fat pretzel (payback for the Shamrock Shake, perhaps?).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Drew on the ferris wheel. No need for those.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've totally worn the same outfit for annual events before too. Doh!

    Drew really is the perfect mix between you and Derek, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fully agree with #10, 7, and 2--and laughed out loud reading them :) All so true!! Glad you and your family had a fun time at the Auto Show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your outfit is cute!! We went to the Chicago one last year and really enjoyed it! I didn't think I would like it nearly as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a great time! I went to the NY auto show last year and had a blast! I love sitting in all the nice, new SUVs haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lo I thought we were the only family who goes to auto shows for fun! My husband is an engineer for Kenworth semi trucks so now truck shows are open ame...

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have such a cute family, sarah! and i love your blog. (uh, wouldn't winning the lottery be awesome?!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Sarah! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! You're blog is really beautiful and your family looks so precious! Little Drew is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun!! I've never been to an auto-show and I had no idea that pretzels and ferris wheels would be involved. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so awesome that you guys went to a car show! We officially became best friends when you said "I still won't ever drive a van. Ever. I'm an SUV girl. Period." I feel the same way!! I am totally in love with the 2007 model Ford Explorers, I test drove one back in December and it handled amazing, was so comfortable, had perfect visibility, and third row seating! Plus.. it's a lot cheaper than an Escalade, that no matter how bad I won't one I will never be able to afford one ha ha!
    Thank you so much for the follow, I am excited to follow you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh...looks like fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to share Vegas tips with you so feel free to shoot me an email and we can chat! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah Cleveland! I love Cleveland! That is where all my family lives! And btw I think it is okay...you should never have self control when it comes to those pretzels! Btw I have a picture in that exact same spot you do at Vail on your sidebar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh thanks for the sweet comment on my blog girl! Your little guy is adorable!!!! And love all your travels....we love to travel too:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have never been to a car show and you have gone three times in the last 4 years?? how cool thanks for sharing this family outing with us

    ReplyDelete