3.26.2013

April is in 6 Days?

Hear that snow? 

You have 6 more days to GET. OUT. 

And then there will be serious consequences should you decide to come back.






21 comments:

  1. Seriously. We just got our biggest snow of the year in MARCH. Redic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Nice exposure and depth of field! (do I sound like a photog nut!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! :) I couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I couldn't agree with you more. Six months of snow here has been too much!

    Found your blog after you commented on mine. Where is the Easter showcase you mentioned? I wanted to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, it's crazy isn't it?! We only got 2ish inches and luckily much of it has already melted ...can't wait to see some warmer temps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all the snow goes away, can't be fun to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha :-) Luckily there's no snow here, but I'm ready for the cold weather to be gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though we have a pool here...it has been cold and rainy...I am so ready for Spring!!! :)
    xo
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you ..TIME to leave .. I will say it and pray it for you . HERE in my land were beaching it now and flip flops but todays weather allowed me a hoodie LOL >> I will be praying for spring filled days for you my sweet friend .. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Washington state and we have actually have nice weather. haha we are usually rained in this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agreed! This Minnesota weather/snow is SO annoying right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We actually woke up to snow in SW MO on Sunday morning. It was crazy! But I'm not complaining only because of the drought conditions we had last year. any kind of precip helps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least your snow is pretty to look at... (I'm trying to find the silver lining)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos- but I agree. GO AWAY WINTER!!!!!!
    We have been shoveling non stop around here since October and I can't wait till spring. :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am soooooo ready for spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos... even though I am so over winter :)

    ReplyDelete