12.01.2012

Choo Choos with Poppa

So you know how I mentioned that sweet Craigslist find of a train table? I'm pretty sure Drew has wanted to play on it every night since the purchase. And it couldn't have been better timing with my father coming into town last week. Poppa has had a train hobby forever and I knew he would love building tracks with Drew in the basement. After he cleaned up the table and repaired some of the paint, these two ventured off into train la la land.


It was super cute watching Drew and my father 'chat' about the tracks and helping each other build. I think we even had to drag them both away for lunch!


I couldn't leave my mom out of this post and had to share a great Instagram shot I got of the two of them! They are definitely reading buddies.




12 comments:

  1. Super cute! And love the train table! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, looks like they both are having a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet memory. You have to see if anywhere close has "A Day Out with Thomas" My nephews loved it, plus they get to ride a train pulled by Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pictures dear!
    Lets follow eachother :-)
    Leave a comment on my blog and I will follow you back <3

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little boy is adorable! How great to see grandpa and grandson playing with the train together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed you back ofcrs! <3



    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Craigslist finds and that picture of your mom and Drew. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing bonding experience! so sweet. and yeah, that's an amazing train table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drew is going to have so much fun with that table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so awesome! It's amazing what they'll play with for hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Looks like he's having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is awesome!! They look like they had a blast. My son is a huge train fanatic - this would be right up his alley!

    ReplyDelete