It was worth every penny. Even the overpriced pretzel.
From the moment we walked in this little guy was in pure amazement. I'm not sure he blinked the entire 2.5 hours we were there and soaked it all up pointing to everything he could.
I snapped this picture to the right with my phone and was so glad I did as it shows basically how he was the entire time. In this particular moment he was staring at the ferris wheel (pictured below) but the cars and trucks elicited the same response.
It was beyond adorable.
Although I can't wait for him to partake in the toddler car-driving section next year, the Jeep off-road exhibit was pretty neat to watch. Essentially you could sit in a Jeep while one of their representatives drove it around this mini course including huge logs, some crazy tall bumps and then a ramp that almost went straight up and down.
Below is a quick video of Drew watching the Jeeps.
We will definitely be back next year!


Love the angle of the ferris wheel photo!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to a car show before, but that actually looks like something I would enjoy. He definitely looks amazed!
ReplyDeleteHe is loving those cars!! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have a car show here and I have never been but that actually looks fun!!!!
he's already figuring out which is the biggest and shiniest to ask dad for in a few years! hehe
ReplyDelete