What is it about babies in diapers that causes us to melt? From the wrist rolls to the cankles, I get so giddy and excited to see these parts before bath time. I'm beyond jealous of his perfect, unscathed skin that is soft as a pillow and find myself impulsively squishing his numerous rolls. To us, he already looks skinnier than he once was, due primarily to how mobile he is now. I'm sure the baby fat will continue to peal off and I wish I could jar up the pieces to tuck away and save forever. A bit too much? Maybe. But any mother reading this understands exactly what I mean.


Thanks for stopping over today! Your little one is absolutely adorable! I look his chubby legs and arms and cheeks! I don't have a child yet but I can completely understand what you're talking about ;)
ReplyDeleteErin from 'Growing a Foosa' really inspired me to use cloth. Her blog has been super informational and really positive. My mother-in-law was going to buy me all of my NB size cloth diapers, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should use disposables for the first few weeks. I have plenty of time to decide, but I will be doing plenty of research!
Have a super week!