Surprisingly, it's been pretty warm temperatures up here hitting the low 60's the weekend and this upcoming week not looking too bad. We are trying to soak up being outdoors as much as we can and spent some time at a park soaking up sunshine and fall colors yesterday. There wasn't many other people there making it feel like we had the play set to ourselves. We made sure to wear out the slide, swings and jungle gym before heading home.
And this picture made my mother-bear protective feelings pour out from future thoughts of Drew climbing around by himself. I know children must fall so they can learn to get up but I am already trying to find companies that I can invest in who are creating protective bubbles for children to wear keeping them safe from any harm.
Can't you just see the "look what I can do" face here?
We tried and tried to find a protective bubble to put you 2 in from birth through college...but, alas, not only did we NOT find one but we knew you two would be determined, like all other kids, to claw out of it anyway! lol!
ReplyDeleteThe only protective bubble we have found is called Prayer.
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute! And I love the last picture, he's saying "Get ready mom and dad!!" I can say from experience, that what doesn't kill them only makes them stronger. He will fall a lot and end up with a lot of bumps, bruises, scrapes, etc. but he will always pick himself back up and keep going! Kids are so resilient! Enjoy watching him grow and learn, the age of mobility has been such a fun stage for us. And I agree with Cal, lots of Prayers! :)
ReplyDelete