Each year I try to get to DC to photograph all my old clients and catch up with my running friends. I miss running in that city SO much and miss these girls so much too. I love Texas but man was DC such a blast. I went out the first night I was there with my girlfriends and then busted my rear shooting tons of families before running on Sunday morning. My friends who are training for another marathon had to run 20 miles so I joined them for the last 10K at a cute little race they found! It was SO good to see the sites again!
My marathon training buddies turned friends for life....
Before I headed home I got to enjoy brunch, some shopping and pedicures with my sweet friend Lisa who hosted me for my stay!
A rare behind the scenes shot of me working!
No comments:
Post a Comment