8.31.2019

This One

Whew. This one. I keep searching every day for a grey hair but somehow I just haven't found it. This kiddo is quite different from our other two. I say everyday thank goodness he's cute because he is one strong-willed baby. He is our karma. Karma for always bragging about how well behaved our other 2 were. They would go to Gymboree and sit there and play along nicely. They never screamed bloody murder in public and were easily entertained. Diaper changes weren't too challenging and they would always let us easily put them into the carseat traveling for distances without needing anything. Not this guy. This handsome tornado can flip from smiling to screaming within .7 seconds and when he does not wanting something he  will LET. YOU. KNOW. I now have 'that child'. You know the one. The one that runs away when you set him down and looks back at you with a devilish smile. The one that screams at the top of his lungs because his sister got within 2 feet of him in a quiet doctors waiting room filled with silent children. The one that you have to literally strap down to change his diaper in a public restroom or he might throw himself off. Yep. We have that one now.

Thank goodness he likes to sleep and eat. #winsomelosesome




No comments:

Post a Comment