3.29.2018

Baseball, Dates & Buddies


Drew had a baseball game (facing away from me bottom right with red pitcher next to him) on Saturday and it was HOT! He loves playing but we have some work to do with him! How do you get a lego and coding loving kid to want to practice baseball though? We have a private lesson for him this week to practice batting and hopefully that helps! Again, he loves it and has fun so that's all that matters.


My sweet sweet friend Kelly offered to watch Ady while I sat at the baseball game knowing how miserable I am so I wouldn't have to chase her around. She's a saint. Her little bestie, Lottie, is in the middle and their friend Jack is in the purple dress.


Then that evening Derek and I had our pre-baby nice dinner out we've done with each kiddo. It was absolutely delicious and anytime that I don't have to cook that makes me happy! Love this man with all my heart and can't wait for our family of 5!!


No comments:

Post a Comment